My wife Kelly and I have lived on Vancouver’s Westside for over 40 years. We have two boys, Alex & Chris who have graduated from university and are currently working in Vancouver. Born in Pouce Coupe and raised in Dawson Creek I came to Vancouver to attend UBC. I became licensed and started selling real estate in 1979. Vancouver’s west side has since become my home. After some 40 plus years selling and buying homes here I feel comfortable saying I can provide expert service and advice in my field. I appreciate my clients and the trust they show in me every time they call to ask me a question. I often reflect on the fact that my key to success is all about taking care of my client’s interest first. Knowing that my reputation is built on providing the best advice for my clients, makes it easy to focus on that priority over merely trying to make a sale.
Add to this my background in construction and residential design and Kelly’s skills in communication and information technology and I believe we offer a compelling case for choosing us to help you with your Real Estate business. Showing appreciation for the support we receive from this community is a natural response and in turn we sponsor youth sports in the community including baseball, rugby and mens soccer. We are also proud to support the Vancouver Foundation, Covenant House, Adopt A School, Backpack Buddies and the Children’s Hospital.
- RE/MAX International circle of Legends (Career Award)
- RE/MAX International Lifetime Achievement Award (Career Award)
- RE/MAX International Hall of Fame Award (Career Award)
- RE/MAX International Diamond Club (Annual production award)
- RE/MAX International Chairman’s Club (Annual production award)
- Life Member (since 1990) of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver’s MLS*Medallion Club which represents the top 10% of Realtors
- I am ranked in the top 100 individual agents for RE/MAX Western Canada
- Top RE/MAX agent in Vancouver 2022